Saturday, February 20, 2010

My First Slideshare: Creative Commons Attribution

This is the first time I have shared anything on Slideshare. I am presenting these slides as part of a presentation to my faculty about Creative Commons. I found while I was making it that there are so many options for attribution, really, but we need to come up with the best way for our students to do it and teach them that way. I am a rule follower usually, so I am leaning toward following how Creative Commons says it "is nice" to do (see recent blog post).
Pardon the sloppy transcript for the slides, by the way, I wasn't sure they would be posted! It is easy to update the slideshow, however, which I may do soon. I'm loving Slideshare so far. I embedded my slideshow into the LibGuide for our presentation - it looks great!

No comments:

Post a Comment